Deliveries, Freight Elevator and Loading Dock
All large deliveries of furniture, equipment, or material should be scheduled with the Building Management.
Deliveries to and from the Premises shall be made only at the times, in the areas, and through the entrances and exits reasonably designated by Landlord. Tenant shall not make deliveries to or from the Premises in a manner that might interfere with the use by any other tenant of its premises or of the Common Areas, any pedestrian use, or any use, which is inconsistent with good business practice.
Hours and Access
- All deliveries must be scheduled through the Building Management at 480 549 0088
- Freight elevator access available with pre-scheduled request for no-hand carried deliveries.
- Two and four wheel dollies, carts, and conveyors may not be taken in the passenger elevators. Only hand-held packages may be transported in passenger elevators during normal business hours.
- Tenants requiring the use of four-wheeled carts for their mail deliveries must use the freight elevator.
Schedule preferably before 6:00 a.m. All major deliveries must be scheduled with the Shorenstein Management 24 hours in advance. For office move in or out information, please see section 7 for more details.
Policies and Procedures: Freight Elevator Requirements
The following freight elevator rules must be adhered to by all companies accessing our property. Our staff will ask any company that can’t abide by these rules to leave the property.
- If you require freight elevator access, it should be scheduled in advance through the Building Management. To obtain dock clearance, the company you are doing work for must call our office and have you placed on our daily clearance list. All loading and unloading for major moves must be scheduled with the Building Management.
- Work commencing after hours requires the lead person to check in with our lobby attendants upon arrival and departure of the Fountainhead Office Plaza . The company must provide the name of the lead person on the crew and a telephone number.
- Access to the office tower is limited to the freight elevator. THE FREIGHT ELEVATOR IS NEVER RESERVED FOR EXCLUSIVE USE. It must be shared with other parties as needed. If multiple moves are scheduled, we will work with the different companies involved have a schedule in place allowing everyone to complete their project as quickly as possible.
- You must leave room for others to get on and off the elevator as needed. If multiple parties are using the freight elevator, you cannot take up more than 1/2 of the freight elevator at any given time. In the evenings Monday through Friday you will be sharing the freight elevator with our janitorial crew.
- The freight elevator should never be held for extended periods of time. All items that need to be relocated should be near the freight elevator and ready to be loaded when the elevator is called to your floor.
- Construction and moving companies must place Masonite on the floor from the freight elevator to the tenant space. The Masonite will remain on the floor until the project is complete. Please use masking tape to secure the Masonite and eliminate tripping hazards. In addition, care should be exercised to ensure all walls and corners are protected.